I love this, it's gorgeous, but I have 2 things that have to say: I think the pink and purple stripes in her mane could be more eminent, and also, did you cut out the wings to put in the tail or did u just glue it in without cutting the wings. Just wanted to see what a professional would say, because cutting out the wings is kinda hard.
Yeah, it didn't photograph the best. In person, it's actually much brighter. As for the wings, I did cut them out, but it was a process of boiling her body to make the plastic soft enough, doing some cutting, boiling again, cutting again, and so on. The wings, when they're that soft, can actually tear, so it's a bit of a tedious process, but it works.
I made a Fleur de lis (which I had to take the wings out) and then I just put clay over top of the hole, but I didn't boil her, I just cut them out individually. But I also made a (show accurate) Princess Luna, and didn't cut out at all, when I was done painting and sealing, I knotted the end of the piece of hair wit some Fabri-tac and while it was wet, molded into a long strip. Then when it dried I stuck the tail into the hole (I had already taken out the original tail from the outside) then I pushed it in as hard as it could go, and now it's perfect. It may sound hard, but it did t take that long compared to cutting out the wings, hope this could help you in the future
Yay! She looks good!